Apex Human Capital is looking to hire a UX Designer. As a UX Designer you have a great understanding of the key role that design plays within a product company, and you have the drive to deliver forward-thinking solutions. We’re looking for a dedicated colleague to strengthen our team with great skills, ingenuity, creativity, and humor. You have a passion for designing efficient, attractive, and intuitive experiences by utilizing user-centered design methods to identify and solve some complex problems.
The ideal candidate can facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
The project – digitalising a product and providing an extremely easy-to-use, beautiful and valuable online B2B SaaS platform.
- Level of experience: 4+ years;
- UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments;
- Tools: Figma, Sketch, Axure, Slack, InVision, Jira, Confluence, Adobe CS, Miro;
- Nice to have: VueJs, GitLab;
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision;
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams;
- Be opened to receiving feedback and constructive criticism;
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies;
- English – written and spoken – B2.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions;
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences;
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs;
- Plan, conduct and analyse findings from a variety of research methods.
- Proactive personality – much like within a startup (although within an established organisation), the candidate will have to be independent, able to lead;
- Self-confidence – to make and apply the right decisions;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- Strong work ethic – willing to put in the hours and keep the project moving in the right direction.
Advantages of working with us:
- Generous remuneration package;
- Additional paid leave days;
- Referral bonus scheme;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies;
- Cooperation with professionals;
- Innovative and dynamic projects;
- Regular performance assessment;
- Full time remote job. Labor Contract with Apex Human Capital Ltd.
We are waiting for your CV and portfolio.
We’re looking forward to meeting our next colleague.
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.