For one of our partners, we are looking to hire a Senior Team Lead UX/UI Designer. The company is a high-growth organisation with a clear purpose – Fintech platform offering a payment and buying solution, as well as a cross-border trade solution.
The Senior Team Lead UX/UI Designer will be responsible for leading the user experience work on the world-class platform and related products and services, will be responsible for driving the UX processes and product vision across the platform, leading a small UX team of designers.
- Proficient in user experience: 5+ years;
- UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments;
- Tools: Figma, Sketch, Axure, Slack, InVision, Jira, Confluence, Adobe CS, Miro;
- Nice to have: VueJs, GitLab;
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams;
- Demonstrating B2 English level or higher.
- Experience in concept ideation and design strategy;
- Constantly looking to learn and improve skills;
- Understand interaction design best practices;
- Clean and functional design sense;
- Strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
- Defining requirements and create experiences to meet user and business needs, ensuring designs are scalable;
- Lead a small team of designers and delegating work and promoting design best practices;
- Conduct concept and usability testing, soliciting feedback to test user experience;
- Use, maintain and enhance the company’s design system, ensuring consistency.
Advantages of working with us:
- Generous remuneration package;
- Additional paid leave days;
- Referral bonus scheme;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies;
- Cooperation with professionals;
- Innovative and dynamic projects;
- Regular performance assessment;
- Full time remote job. Labor Contract with Apex Human Capital Ltd.
Send us a Resume and portfolio of design capabilities
Your application will be treated with respect and confidentiality! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank all candidates for applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.