You’ll have strong skills in PHP, MySQL, Linux, Object Oriented Design and Docker, combining technical talent with a real passion for backend Drupal development. We’re talking things like site configuration, building views, blocks and paragraphs. Managing site configuration and working with custom modules and data migration.
What you will be doing:
- Develop web-based applications using Drupal;
- Drupal Site building, Configuration and Migrations;
- Support enhancements and fixes to existing applications in production;
- Accept and provide technical solutions and direction;
- Code reviews and QA of other’s work.
What we’d like to see:
- You’ll have worked with Drupal for three years or more;
- A strong work ethic and passion for backend development;
- Proficiency with custom module development;
- Strong understanding of Drupal’s hook system, database API, and Form API;
- Expertise in using Git, CI tools and Containerized environments;
- Ability to work with Twig, YML and an understanding of the Theme layer;
- Ability to build custom Drupal modules;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What would really shine:
- Understanding of and experience with Solr, Elastic Search and Algolia;
- Solid understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S, REST, JSON, and APIs;
- Experience with Decoupled Drupal sites, using React and Restful Endpoints;
- Experience with a Docker-based development environment;
- Past experience working with WordPress.
- Excellent remuneration package (6000 – 9000 gross);
- Additional 2 days paid leave;
- Additional health insurance, covering medicine costs and dental service coverage;
- Multisport card;
- Referral bonus scheme;
- Standard or flexible working hours from Monday to Friday, remote workplace option;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies, knowledge sharing;
- Modern office right in the heart of Sofia, in a progressive co-working space;
- The chance to be part of a young and dynamic team, work in an international environment and make a positive impact;
- Regular team buildings and parties;
- Permanent position. Labor Contract with Apex Human Capital Ltd.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English. Apply now!
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.