Apex Human Capital is looking to hire a Software Developer for our project, which is servicing a German based Insuretec company. As the first-mover on the German market, they are committed to be digital-first. They are a provider of complex software solutions, IT consulting and system integration on the insurance sector.
The PHP Developer is a part of the software development team of our Client. The company is developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastructure. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OSs and SW technologies.
- Level of experience: 1.5 + year;
- Tech Stack: PHP7 +, Laravel, CSS, RestAPI;
- Nice to have experience with: the operation and handling of relational database systems; using the git SCM as a daily driver; unit & integration tests are at least a field of interest; service-oriented backend architectures (SOA);
- English language B2 is required;
- Good understanding of best coding practices;
- A passion for building great software;
- Responsible and team-oriented person.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to coordinate with our project team to perform code reviews and develop bug fixes, improvements, and enhancements to existing code;
- Implement new features and functionality in a number of internal and external solutions coded in PHP;
- Work alongside one of our senior staff member of new cutting-edge technical initiatives.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Teamwork and critical faculty characterize you, because you are aware that we can only achieve greatness as a team;
- Accordingly, you will enjoy developing yourself in and with the team and sharing knowledge;
- You are excited about the implementation of new ideas, products and functions;
- Solution-oriented and structured, as well as good abstract thinking are an apt description of your thought process;
- You are interested in new frameworks, libraries and technologies.
- Excellent remuneration package (2500 – 3500 gross);
- Additional 2 days paid leave;
- Additional health insurance, covering medicine costs and dental service coverage;
- Multisport card;
- Referral bonus scheme;
- Cooperation with top professionals;
- Standard or flexible working hours from Monday to Friday, remote workplace option;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies, knowledge sharing;
- Modern office right in the heart of Sofia, in a progressive co-working space;
- The chance to be part of a young and dynamic team, work in an international environment and make a positive impact;
- Regular team buildings and parties;
- Permanent position. Labor Contract with Apex Human Capital Ltd.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English. Apply now!
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.