The successful candidate will have strong technical skills and creativity combined with the ability to consider the content consumers point of view.
- Writing and debugging front-end code for Drupal (including but not limited to):
- Theme template files, preprocess functions, theme hooks.
- Drupal site-building tasks (including but not limited to):
- Enabling and configuring modules;
- Settings, configurations, views, menus, view modes.
- Working with local development environments and command line tools;
- Attending scheduled meetings with the project team to provide updates;
- Collaborating, planning, and completing development tasks;
- Peer reviewing co-worker and client code changes;
- Providing insight to improve front-end expertise of co-workers, contractors, and clients;
- Documenting and evaluating requests from clients;
- Setting priorities, expectations, and communicating with clients around project needs and task progress.
We’re Looking For:
- Understanding of Drupal module ecosystem, including experience with Drupal 8 and 9;
- Understanding of Package managers like Composer and npm;
- Recent experience for all aspects of Drupal theming including UI familiarity, configuration, and basic site administration, creation/manipulation of template files, preprocessing, and writing/overriding theme functions;
- Experience with pull request and peer review workflows, including use of Git or other revision control tool for version control in a group setting;
- Knowledge and adherence to Drupal coding and security standards;
- Familiarity with terminal development tools like Drush;
- Familiarity working within an agile workflow and project ticketing systems such as Jira or Trello;
- Debugging experience in IE11+, mobile Safari, and more modern browsers;
- Positive and encouraging attitude toward assigned work and co-workers;
- Has a professional, collaborative, and proactive approach to people and problems;
- Team player with proven ability to work well under pressure and within deadlines;
- Self-directed: able to work independently and within a virtual team, and consistently manage your own time and tasks;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Experience with React, Vue, Node.js, etc.
- Experience creating and managing front-end build processes;
- Hands on experience with projects that implemented responsive design;
- Knowledge of Docker-based local development environments;
- Ability to identify and resolve front-end related performance problems;
- Experience making front-end builds with npm/yarn;
- Familiarity with accessibility best-practices;
- Experience identifying and resolving accessibility related issues;
- Familiarity with developer tools available in modern browsers;
- Familiarity with managed hosting services and deployment tools;
- Been an active member of an open-source web community;
- Hands-on experience with projects that implemented design systems, like Pattern Lab.
- Excellent remuneration package (6000 – 9000 gross);
- Additional 2 days paid leave;
- Additional health insurance, covering medicine costs and dental service coverage;
- Multisport card;
- Referral bonus scheme;
- Standard or flexible working hours from Monday to Friday, remote workplace option;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies, knowledge sharing;
- Modern office right in the heart of Sofia, in a progressive co-working space;
- The chance to be part of a young and dynamic team, work in an international environment and make a positive impact;
- Regular team buildings and parties;
- Permanent position. Labor Contract with Apex Human Capital Ltd.
Should you consider yourself as the right candidate for this role, we would be glad to receive your CV in English. Apply now!
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.