Apex Human Capital is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer (AWS) for one of our projects, the focus of which is on collecting and analyzing data to generate study results. They perform market research in different fields like health and finance. Project is related to database optimization. For the candidate it is high prio to have some experience with databases – know-how of how DB work and DB knowledge to improve the process. The candidate should be able to work independently without supervision.
- Level of experience: 5+ years;
- Tech Stack:
- Solid experience in Cloud Providers (AWS); ECS, Lambda, EC2, Load Balancer, DynamoDB, RDS, Route53, CloudFront, S3;
- Deep knowledge of Linux, Serverless, Jenkins, , Datadog;
- Skill working with Terraform, Git (GitHub and GitHub Actions), Serverless;
- Great troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Strong command of English
Advantages of working with us:
- Generous remuneration package;
- Additional paid leave days;
- Referral bonus scheme;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies;
- Cooperation with professionals;
- Innovative and dynamic projects;
- Regular performance assessment;
- Full time remote job;
- Labor Contract with Apex Human Capital Ltd.
We are waiting for your CV!
We’re looking forward to meeting our next colleague.
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.