We are looking for a Backoffice Specialist with French and English for one of our trusted client – the leading receivables management platform in Europe. They offer a full service process to their clients from issuing and distributing invoices, through reminders and pre-trial collections to the initiation of legal proceedings.
We are looking for somebody who:
- is fluent in French (C1) and English (B2);
- has an excellent computer literacy – MS Office skills, especially MS Excel;
- understands the basics of working with finances;
- has the ability to provide best customer service;
- has organizational skills and analytical thinking;
- Customer support experience will be considered an advantage.
- calculation and issuing of invoices;
- tracking of payments in the internal company system;
- preparation of documents according to internal company procedure;
- customer service in French and English;
- correspond to customers via email.
In return we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package (2600 – 3200 gross);
- Standard working hours Monday-Friday;
- Standard or flexible working time, shift between 7a.m. – 8p.m.;
- Multisport card;
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage;
- The chance to be part of a young and dynamic team, work in an international environment and make a positive impact;
- Modern office right in the heart of Sofia, in a progressive co-working space, just 10 minutes walking from a metro station;
- Permanent position. Labor Contract with Apex Human Capital Ltd.
How to apply?
If you are interested and recognize yourself as an appropriate candidate for the position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality.
The interview process goes through the following steps:
• Phone screening – After passing our CV assessment, you will receive a phone call from our team to arrange a meeting through Microsoft Teams.
• First Interview – The meeting takes 20 minutes. In it we will tell more details about the project, as well as learn more about you, your skills, and personal qualities.
• Second Interview – Language verification – At this stage of the interview, we arrange a phone call to verification your language level. The interview takes about 5 minutes.
• Third Interview – The interview will be with the client’s HR. At this stage of the interview, they will be provided with all information about your application, and you will be able to ask any questions that have arisen in addition to the position.
• Offer – If everything goes well, you will receive an offer, as well as a full description of your responsibilities and accountabilities for the position and your salary.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.