Who We Are
Apex Human Capital is an IT & BP Outsourcing Company which also provides high-quality recruitment services. We also have crucial experience in managing projects related to information management, back-office support, and data processing.
Our focus is to deliver value to our local and international partners in both cutting operational costs and provide considerable quality and improvements to operational efficiency and processes.
Sofia is one of the highest ranking near-shore destinations, so we help our partners find the best qualified professionals for the various software and hardware projects, technical support centers, IT departments in companies from all industries, as well as for banking and state institutions.
Being a new company ourselves, we help not only big and stable businesses, but also startups, small and medium sized companies in their business and entrepreneurial journeys.
We would be happy to assist you and your team in your path towards digital transformation as your trusted near-shore partner.
Value Proposition. Why Bulgaria?
- Clutch, a Washington DC-based research firm focused on the IT market has ranked Bulgaria 5th Top Outsourcing country in the world and 1st in Eastern Europe where to set up operations with an overall index of 6.4
- In its 2014 Global Services Location Index™ A.T. Kearney ranks Bulgaria 9th Top country with an index of 5.62 and again 1st destinations in Eastern Europe for providing outsourcing activities, including IT services and support, contact centers and back-office support.
- Member of the EU, NATO and WTO for many years and it has successfully demonstrated the stability of its political democratic system.
- Low currency risk as local currency BGN is tied to the euro.
- Low corporate tax – 10 % flat.
- VAT – 20 %, reclaimable
- GDPR/data privacy compliance
- Well-educated workforce, including skilled IT specialists and a large multi-lingual talent pool.
- With 64,000 graduates from 53 universities and colleges and about 50% of the graduates obtaining degrees in majors suitable for the needs of the BPO industry, Bulgaria’s educational system is particularly well suited to ICT businesses and a profusion of all major technologies can be sourced here (Java, PHP, C#, Ruby, iOS, Unity, html, .Net, etc.)
- Bulgaria also has one of the most competitive costs of labor in Central and Eastern Europe and an excellent broadband infrastructure.
- For example, the speed of the internet access of over 32 megabits per second makes the country rank among the top 10 in the world (World Bank).
- Reasons that have positively impacted the growth of Bulgaria’s ICT sector – universities, mathematicians, R&D specialists, multiple areas of expertise, productivity rates, government incentives, access to EU funds, low attrition rates and a strategic location allowing balanced work-to-lifestyle logistics and a wide coverage of time-zones.
- Cultural closeness to European and US-based clients in terms of business attitude and ethics.
Numbers Speak for Themselves
This is what some business leaders say about Bulgaria:
Some of the many organizations who have already chosen to establish their operations in the country include global leaders such as HP, DXC Technology, Atos, Accenture, IBM, SAP, VMWare and Adecco.
Our values are to understand our client’s needs, to provide the best working conditions and work towards creativity, results, and satisfaction. Our mission is to help everyone involved in our projects to get from point A to point B efficiently, support green initiatives and work towards a more sustainable future.